Agora is a dynamic organization, with a talented management team and vision for growth. We are seeking a Route Manager with the same goals and ideals, to support, lead and supervisors our Coffee Service delivery team and warehouse team.
Route Manager Skills and Qualifications
Inventory Control, Route Optimization, Excellence in Customer Service, Logistics expertise, Warehouse Processes, Revenue Goal strategies, Growth tracking and overall Team-Player
- Development of well-trained coffee route personnel and warehouse team members.
- Maximize route potential by optimizing stops, increasing revenue sales, incentivizing employees, and develop customer relationships.
- Support team and inspire teamwork, initiating quick response times, and modeling the golden-rule within service.
- Manage inventory and keep the company’s loss at a minimum keeping drivers accountable to product loss and damage, tracking all inventory in various locations, counting quarterly physical inventory, establishing incentives for inventory loss goals, and understanding the big-picture when handling inventory from beginning to end.
- Oversee route fulfillment in the coffee warehouse, tracking product fill caps and submitting purchase order requests
- Promote Agora’s white-glove service concept by holding drivers accountable to cleaning procedures, ongoing equipment training, and quality control follow-up.
- Learn, understand, and train on new coffee equipment as released.
- Establishing best practices and demonstrate excellent work ethic.
- Develop new routes, manage ongoing routes by rearranging client stops for best optimization and to meet revenue goals.
- Communicate clearly between departments, clients, and within coffee department team.
- Host meetings within the coffee department team to improve work habits, uphold company processes, and maintain employee rapport.
- Develop coffee delivery safety procedures
- Develop warehouse safety procedures
- Manage and maintain route vehicle fleet, schedule shop work, and retrieve rentals and service swaps as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous route experience
- Leadership capabilities
- Inventory control and procedures
- Valid driver’s license, and clean driving record needed
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Administrative skills, including use of office 365
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, invoices, SOP's and instructions; write routine reports and correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one situation and small group situations to customers or vendors, and other employees.
Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; compute rate, ratio, discounts, interest and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to identify problems and escalate them.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is typically performed in a warehouse and office environment, with a moderate noise level.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. To perform the job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear on the telephone and in person with individuals and groups. The employee must be able to reach with hands and arms to type frequently throughout the day and reach and stoop to stock warehouse product shelves and other warehouse functions. The incumbent is required to read and respond to documents in hard copy and electronic form. The incumbent will regularly be required to lift up to 50 pounds of inventory product and use pallet jack and forklift.
Our name originates from the Greek word Agora which was a central spot in ancient Greek city-states. The literal meaning of the word is "gathering place" or "assembly". The agora was the center of athletic, artistic, spiritual and political life of the city.
The name “Agora” is a statement that we have set out to be a different kind of Refreshment Company. Our consultants main objective it to create a gathering place for conversation and a sense of community, bringing about a feeling of connection between our client companies and their valued employees and customers.
Our ownership consists of a father and son team both born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. With a combined experience of over 50 years in service industries, we know the value of quality products, customer service, and strong client relationships. We know that anybody can fulfill orders, but our clients decide to work with us because we build the best solution for their unique needs. We define expectations, offer value, and follow through. That is our formula for success.
Bringing our passion for coffee, health and hydration, and innovative solutions to the modern breakroom and hospitality segment.
Agora’s vision is to become the market innovator and leader in the refreshment markets that we operate. We will continually seek to invest in technology to make us more responsive, lean, and grow so that we can optimize the overall service experience for our clients. We want to drive revolutionary programs that disrupt the status quo, and focus on sustainability, providing healthier options, and supplying customer demand. We want to grow swiftly through a motivated sales force without sacrificing quality or our obligation to those who support us. We are not satisfied with anything less than excellence, and should follow through from every point of contact. Lastly, we will return our success through goodwill programs that support our community and the greater good.
- Be positive and solution oriented
- Promote actions that contribute to the growth and overall success of Agora
- Be a team player
- Be Ethical
- Be your best “you” everyday
- Promote effective communication
- Listen to our customers, they are our greatest asset
- Promote a safe, fun, and healthy work environment
Our Service Promise: We add value to our clients by meeting with them and understanding their unique needs and goals which include but not limited to:
• Competitive Pricing:
• Customer Service:
• Family Owned and Local:
• High End Premium Product Selection:
• Focus On Environmentally friendly products and global responsibility
• The “new age” breakroom” concept
• Technological advancement
Company Website: www.agorawa.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)