Job Title: Dispatcher
Prepared Date: 4/19/18
Reports To: CFO
Approved By: Andrea Garcia
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary: This primary Job Responsibility is to maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and to dispatch technicians as service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in, maintain call schedule and know where technicians are at in the field. Clear and concise communications with technicians as well as office team is critical in providing effective and excellent customer service to all clients with a positive attitude.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and stay Organized
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take incoming client calls
- Schedule and coordinate service calls as calls are received, entering tasks into system
- Dispatch Service Technicians from home to first call
- Debrief Technician after completion of call
- Respond to overnight messages as required
- Forecast workload 2-3 days out
- Contact customers with “Parts Pending” or “follow-up calls”
- Follow-up on all pending work such as filter changes
- Maintain client information i.e. equipment moves, new contact changes, etc.
- Help service Manager with survey follow-up
- Communicate with technicians for special parts ordered and scheduling return calls
- Prepare invoicing as well as filing service paperwork
- Update database as required
- Organize technician credit card receipts reconcile to statement
- Check service time cards for accuracy
- Follow-up calls (Happy Calls) to clients
- Data reporting /Service stats
- Track key business indicators measuring effectiveness of Service Technicians along with Service Manager
- Should there be any customer complaints, please pass these on to Service Manager
Other duties as assigned.
- Volunteer for tasks outside job responsibility to help the work unit achieve its goals.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, invoices, SOP's and instructions; write routine reports and correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one situation and small group situations to customers or vendors, and other employees.
Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; compute rate, ratio, discounts, interest and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to identify problems and escalate them.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, with a moderate noise level.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time. To perform the job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear on the telephone and in person with individuals and groups. The employee must be able to reach with hands and arms to type frequently throughout the day. The incumbent is required to read and respond to documents in hard copy and electronic form. The employee must be able to reach with hands and arms to type frequently throughout the day. The incumbent may regularly be required to lift up to ten pounds of documents such as reports, invoices, etc.
Our name originates from the Greek word Agora which was a central spot in ancient Greek city-states. The literal meaning of the word is "gathering place" or "assembly". The agora was the center of athletic, artistic, spiritual and political life of the city.
The name “Agora” is a statement that we have set out to be a different kind of Refreshment Company. Our consultants main objective it to create a gathering place for conversation and a sense of community, bringing about a feeling of connection between our client companies and their valued employees and customers.
Our ownership consists of a father and son team both born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. With a combined experience of over 50 years in service industries, we know the value of quality products, customer service, and strong client relationships. We know that anybody can fulfill orders, but our clients decide to work with us because we build the best solution for their unique needs. We define expectations, offer value, and follow through. That is our formula for success.
Bringing our passion for coffee, health and hydration, and innovative solutions to the modern breakroom and hospitality segment.
Agora’s vision is to become the market innovator and leader in the refreshment markets that we operate. We will continually seek to invest in technology to make us more responsive, lean, and grow so that we can optimize the overall service experience for our clients. We want to drive revolutionary programs that disrupt the status quo, and focus on sustainability, providing healthier options, and supplying customer demand. We want to grow swiftly through a motivated sales force without sacrificing quality or our obligation to those who support us. We are not satisfied with anything less than excellence, and should follow through from every point of contact. Lastly, we will return our success through goodwill programs that support our community and the greater good.
- Be positive and solution oriented
- Promote actions that contribute to the growth and overall success of Agora
- Be a team player
- Be Ethical
- Be your best “you” everyday
- Promote effective communication
- Listen to our customers, they are our greatest asset
- Promote a safe, fun, and healthy work environment
Our Service Promise: We add value to our clients by meeting with them and understanding their unique needs and goals which include but not limited to:
• Competitive Pricing:
• Customer Service:
• Family Owned and Local:
• High End Premium Product Selection:
• Focus On Environmentally friendly products and global responsibility
• The “new age” breakroom” concept
• Technological advancement
Company Website: www.agorawa.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)